Tuesday 18 November 2014

Surprises

Look what I found!

I'm going to be in need of these over the next few days as I have assignments coming out of my ears. I absolutely love these and suspect every procrastinator needs one. Now, you may be thinking am I really that disorganized that I need 4? Possibly, however the reality is a little more amusing than that,


After I insisted that I absolutely had to have one, I could not live without it Mr S treated me to one for Christmas last year but had a little bit of an accident you see. He ordered one, they charged him for one yet when he went to wrap them he discovered they'd sent him four instead! We couldn't work out if he'd accidentally ordered a box of pens rather than a pen so here you have it I have four pens, perfect for the procrastinator I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment