Thursday 27 November 2014

New Pens!!

Now these little beauties have been much anticipated and desired since I first clocked them on Pinterest a little while ago. I've always been a big fan of the frixion pen and as you know am a big fan of pens in general. I was delighted when I clocked these on Amazon and was jumping around the living room when they arrived.


The colours are rather gorgeous and I don't think I can wait for the Filofax to start using these, Christmas is still just too far away! Added with the fact that I'm clearly also massively impatient, waiting just does not seem an option for pens as fabulous as these.

If you're thinking of ordering these, be prepared to wait. Whilst they arrived exactly when the supplier said they would, I had initially thought this might be an overestimation as they were coming from Japan. It took about two weeks for them to arrive so I'm just putting it out there: be patient!

I also realised I still had these the other day. It's a little slice of nostalgia for me as I remember getting one in my stocking when I was about 7 or so and was delighted when I found them in the pound shop. They make pretty patterns when you spin them. Not as elegant as a spirograph but still plenty of fun. I feel a crafty afternoon with my niece and nephew coming on with these!


They're fabulous aren't they? Spinning tops with felt pens inside them. It's the simple things eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment