Monday 24 November 2014

Post It Notes Galore

Well I promised you more sneak peeks into my stash and it would be rude of me not to oblige. I thought I'd divulge a little more of my post it note obsession. I'm totally loving knock-knock post its which never fail to make me smile and sometimes my friends too.


I love a good post it note as a reminder when there's something important to do and the knock-knock ones make much more fun reminders. I always have a stash of A5 post-its too as I can never resist a good list and these are perfect for it. 

There's also a good stash of flags in various colours and sizes as you can never have too many flags. The stars too were just too cheerful to resist, I love their sunshiney shades particularly in these cold and rainy wintery months when summer seems little more than a distant memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment