Sunday 9 November 2014

Hobby Craft

What's that? Hobby Craft are having 3 for 2 on craft materials you say? Oh well in that case it would be rude not to!

That washi tape love was thoroughly indulged with some new tapes today. I was so spoilt for choice it was difficult just to limit myself to the tapes I selected,


These were too pretty to miss out on. The floral ones remind me of Cath Kidston and the black and white ones were irresistable. I love the butterflies!


Mr S's birthday is the day after valentines so I thought these would be perfect for combining the two themes in my planner. That and they're uber pink which is also always a bonus.


Of course I couldn't get tape and not pick up some festive ones. I love these as they're wintery so can be used right through December rather than just Christmas week, not that I'm thinking that far ahead or anything...


All these tapes have got me super excited for getting my planner now, not sure how I'm going to last the time left until I get it. I noticed I need to start shopping around for a punch too, that's top of my to-do list for tomorrow I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment