Friday 5 December 2014

Stationery Friday

Mr S has outdone himself this stationery Friday and I'm feeling like a very lucky and spoilt little starlet right now. We'd been reminiscing about fountain pens when he picked me up so he decided to treat me to something special. Normally I'm a devout Parker pen sort of gal, but after this I might just be a Lamy convert!

The packaging is lovely and I don't think I'll be getting rid of the bag anytime soon. It felt a little bit like Christmas getting it out of the bag!


See how pretty it is? I loved the fact that it was see through as it's just something a little bit different to my Parker collection.


It truly is a beautiful pen, I'm certainly in love. I picked some turquoise ink as it has a see through barrel and have already requested a second to fill with pink ink for Christmas. This pen writes like an absolute dream!

I can tell already that my Parker pens are going to get jealous so I feel a post comparing the two and subsequent penmanship coming up in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment